What is the Crater Lake Club?
Named after the scenic pond nestled atop Tumbledown Mountain, the Crater Lake Club is a way for people to enjoy the high quality, locally brewed beer they love, in addition to tons of other great perks!
Tell me about these benefits!
- When you join the Crater Lake Club, you will enjoy a $2.00 discount* on beer purchased at the Tap Room (discount applies to ONE 4-pack per visit).
- Crater Lake Club Members get an exclusive Crater Lake Club embroidered fleece blanket! Just what you need to keep you warm out on our #redneckdeck during the cold winter months.
- 10% discount on softgoods, glassware, and any other cool Tumbledown schwag, any time of the year! Great for gift ideas!
- Club Members have access to Clearwater Cream Ale any time they like, instead of having to wait for Cream Ale weekend each month!
- Free use of keg picnic taps. Hosting a party and want a keg of Tumbledown? We won’t charge you the rental fee for the use of the tap.
- Discounted rentals of CO2 draft systems. We will have multiple draft “jockey boxes” available for rent for events, and club members will be able to rent them for a discounted price!
- Lastly, Crater Lake Club Members will have access to other special “Members Only” benefits, such as access to new beer releases before everyone else, first pick of festival tickets, and access to other fun perks you would expect from us here at Tumbledown!.
Who Should Join?
- Anyone (21+) who loves local brew!
What Do I Get When I Join?
- $2.00 Discount on beer purchased at the tap room (one 4-pack per purchase)
- Embroidered fleece blanket showing you’re one of the cool kids!
- Invitations to exclusive, Members-Only tastings throughout the year.
- Membership Prices: ($125)
Sounds Great – How Do I Join?
- You can join anytime by filling out this form HERE! The club is open enrollment and lasts for one year. We will mark your start and end dates on your fancy membership card!