We’re Hiring! Here are current positions available:
Tap Room Assistant
Tumbledown Brewing is looking for someone to join our team who shares a passion for craft beer and interacting with the beer community in a fun and fast-paced environment! The Tumbledown Brewing tap room is a place where we share our story and introduce visitors to great local craft beer and the brewing process.
Ideal Qualities Include:
- Have a love of craft beer and a desire to learn more about it
- An understanding of the Tumbledown brand as well as our beers
- Have the ability to work in a fast paced environment with great customer relations
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Have at least a small amount of cash handling skills
- TIPS or serve-save certified (or the capability to be)
- Be able to stand for long periods of time
- A willingness to represent the brewery in a befitting manner
- A strong team work ethic and mentality
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating a welcoming and friendly experience for visitors (both individuals and large groups)
- Educating visitors about Tumbledown beers and our brewing process.
- Leading guests through tasting flights
- Maintaining cleanliness of the tap room (including draft lines).
- Serving samples and filling growlers, according to state laws and company policies.
- Completion of direct sales transactions
- Maintaining tasting room glassware, merchandise inventory and restocking inventory as needed
- Re-stocking of kegs in the tap room as needed.
- Creating marketing campaigns, sending out newsletters and using social media to share our story.
- On-going advancement of working beer knowledge
- This position is part-time, 20 +/- hours/week with the opportunity for advancement in the future.
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with occasional brewery tasks such as cleaning and filling kegs, helping on the canning line, and prepping for brew days.
- Working festivals and events
- Must be 21+ with a valid driver’s license
- Valid State of Maine safe server training certificate (Serve-Safe, TIPS, or equivalent), or be willing to complete one.
- Strong customer service and communication skills
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and run a cash register
- Must be able to work Evenings and Weekends
- Must be able to work in a standing position continuously
- Must be able to bend, stoop and reach occasionally, and must be able to regularly lift 50lbs and occasionally move 150lbs.
To Apply: Applicants should e-mail resume to email@example.com
Get In Touch
805 Farmington Falls Rd.
Farmington, ME 04938
Monday - closed
Tuesday - closed
Wednesday - closed
Thursday - closed
Friday - 1pm - 7pm
Saturday - Noon - 7pm
Sunday - Noon-7pm