Thanks for looking!
Currently these are the positions we are hiring for:
Part Time Tap Room Assistant
Tumbledown Brewing is looking for a personable and upbeat individual to join our team who shares a passion for craft beer and interacting with the beer community in a fun and fast-paced environment! The Tumbledown Brewing tap room is a place where we share our story and introduce visitors to great local craft beer and the brewing process.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Creating a welcoming and friendly experience for visitors (both individuals and large groups)
- Educating visitors about Tumbledown beers and our brewing process
- Leading guests through tasting flights
- Maintaining cleanliness of the tap room (including draft lines)
- Serving samples and filling growlers, according to state laws and company policies; including checking ID of patrons to ensure age requirements
- Completion of direct sales transactions
- Maintaining tasting room glassware, merchandise inventory and restocking inventory as needed
- Re-stocking of kegs in the tap room as needed
- Creating marketing campaigns, sending out newsletters and using social media to share our story
- On-going advancement of working beer knowledge
- This position is part-time, 20 +/- hours/week with the opportunity for advancement in the future
Other Responsibilities may include:
- Assisting with occasional brewery tasks such as cleaning and filling bottles, growlers, and kegs
- Working festivals and events
Minimum age requirement is 21 years, applicants must be able to work evenings and weekends, year-round; completion of Safe Server
Training certification (or equivalent) and/or successful future completion of server training course is required.
Applicant must be able to work in a standing position continuously, be able to bend,stoop and reach occasionally, and must be able to regularly lift 50lbs and occasionally move 150lbs.
Applicant must have excellent organization and problem solving skills; work well under pressure; have basic math skills and strong teamwork ethic and mentality.
Applicants should e-mail a Cover Letter and Resume (with references) to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put “Tap Room Assistant” in the subject line.
Get In Touch
805 Farmington Falls Rd.
Farmington, ME 04938
We are located on the corner of Great St. and Beer Ave.
Monday - closed
Tuesday - closed
Wednesday - 1pm - 7pm
Thursday - 1pm - 7pm
Friday - 1pm - 7pm
Saturday - 11am - 7pm
Sunday - 1pm - 7pm